Questions? Need Help?
A. Security Holograms
- A Security Holograms Overview
- A1 Stock Silver Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A2 Stock Silver Holograms: Not Customized
- A3 Economy Holograms
- A4 Holograms For Collectibles
- A5 Stock Color Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A6 Transparent Holograms
- A7 High Security Holograms (FIPS)
- A8 Paper Label with Hologram
- A9 Custom Hologram Design Options
- A10 Holograms with Taggants
- A11 Scratch Off Labels
- A12 Holographic Foil
- A13 California Clean Idle Label
- A14 Holographic Shrink Sleeves
- A15 Barcode Masks
- A16 Laminated Hologram Stickers
- B. Promotional Holograms
C. Security Tape
- C Security Tape Overview
- C1 Stock Security Tape
- C2 Custom Security Tape
- C3 Security Packing Tape
- C4 Acetate Security Tape
- C5 Security Tape on Liner
- C6 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
D. Security Labels, Stickers
- D Security Labels, Stickers Overview
- D1 Security Labels
- D2 Non-Residue Security Labels
- D3 Pilfer Detection
- D4 TamperStrips®
- D5 Custom VOID Label
- D6 Acetate Security Labels
- D7 Frangible Paper Labels
- D8 Block Out Paper Label
- D9 Water Detection Label
- D10 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
- D11 Retail Gas Station Security Labels
- D12 Tamper Evident Asset Security Labels
E. Cargo Security Seals
- E Cargo Security Seals Overview
- E1 Metal Band Seals
- E2 Plastic Band Seals
- E3 Plastic Adjustable Seals
- E4 Cable Security Seals
- E5 Bolt Security Seals
- E6 Plastic Padlock Seals
- E7 Pallet Seals
- E8 Barrier Seals
- E9 Cargo Door Seals
- F. Computer Port Seals
G. ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons
- G ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons Overview
- G1 Visitor Badge (time expiring)
- G2 Custom Printed ID Cards
- G3 ID Card Printers & Supplies
- G4 Blank ID Cards
- G5 Blank Holographic ID Cards
- G6 Hologram Labels
- G7 ID Card Overlays
- G8 Heat Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G9 Cold Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G10 Lanyards & Accessories
- G11 Medical Staff ID Cards
- H. Parking Permits
- I. Security Bags
- J. Thermal Printing
- K. Laminated and Specialty Products
The Snap-N-Secure seal secures the pallet by sealing the metal crimps, which are used to fasten the banding. After the pallet is strapped and crimped, a Snap-N-Secure seal is used to fully encase each and every metal crimp in a plastic cover. Once applied, the self-locking Snap-N-Secure seal cannot be removed without breaking the seal, which prevents replacement of the original crimps to get access to the pallet. The presence of any other banding crimps (without a Snap-N-Secure) would indicate tampering.
The Snap-N-Secure seals have unique serial numbers. The shipper should record the serial numbers on the shipping documents and advise the receiver to confirm the presence of the Snap-N-Secure on all metal crimps.
The Snap-N-Secure seals are compatible with metal or poly banding ranging from 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch width. No special tools are required to apply the seals, which are constructed of polycarbonate plastic.
Sold in cartons of 10 or 50 seals. All seals are preassigned, unique serial numbers.
Prior to installing the Snap-N-Secure seal, prepare the pallet as needed by installing cardboard or film wrap to prevent pilfering.
- If the pallets will be stacked during storage or shipping, to prevent crushing the seal locate the banding crimps and Snap-N-Secure seal on the sides of the pallet.
- Slide the bottom half of the Snap-N-Secure seal beneath the strapping crimp, keeping the crimp in the center of where the seal will close.
- Fold the top half of the seal over the crimp, firmly snapping the seal shut.
- Repeat this process for all strapping crimps on the pallet.
Opened seal placed beneath strapping crimp
Seal closed around strapping crimp
Pallet Crimp Seals
Each seal features a unique serial number, which is printed in black ink.
Ready To Ship: Same Day (Order by 2pm EST)
Sold in Cartons of 10 seals or 50 seals.
|Quantity (Cartons)国偷自产免费完整版全文免费阅读 国偷自产免费完整版 E道 国偷自产免费完整版全文免费阅读 国偷自产免费完整版 E道 ,李丽莎欧洲杯无码全文免费阅读 李丽莎欧洲杯无码 E道阅读网 李丽莎欧洲杯无码全文免费阅读 李丽莎欧洲杯无码 E道阅读网||1||5||10||20|
|Carton of 10||$50 (No Quantity Discount)|
|Carton of 50||$145||$130||Call||Call|
Production Set up: $125.00/order
- Includes artwork prep
Unit price: $2.90/seal
- Minimum Order Quantity = 50 seals
Ready to Ship: 1 week after proof approval
Pricing excludes shipping
Pallet Crimp Seal Installed on Pallet